|Gender||None, considered 'female'|
|Occupation||Channel 5 Security Bot/Ultimate Reporter|
|Debut||Space Channel 5|
|English voice actor(s)||N/A|
|Japanese voice actor(s)||N/A|
"I am the Ultimate Reporter, Evila."
Evila (イビラ, Ibira) is a Channel 5 security bot in the Space Channel 5 series. Designed after Ulala, it is a powerful foe to any who face it.
Evila is an excellent security bot for Space Channel 5. It has sharp movements when dancing and is great against intruders.
Space Channel 5Edit
Space Channel 5 Part 2Edit
Main article: Evila (Upgrade)
- Her battle theme in the first game is Evila: Attack of the Perfect Reporter. Some parts of the Mexican Flyer can be heard.
- "Evila" is a pun between "Evil" and "Ulala". It makes her the only Main Character to receive a given name. Other Main Characters have a name that refers to their personalities, or their physical appearance, or taken from a real world object/animal name.
- In Space Channel 5, when Evila is introduced to Ulala and her friends, Evila says, "I am Ultamate Reporter, Evila!" But there was something noted out about her saying this: her voice.
- On Dreamcast, when Evila says her line, her voice sounds as if she is, how some people described, as "a scary robot." Her voice is very robotic; meaning that the vocals sound as if 5 people are saing them at once.
- But on Playstation 2 versions of Space Channel 5, Evila's voice sounds nothing as it did in the Dreamcast version. She talks with a regular woman's voice. And although the voice is clear to hear, people have not identified who potrayed Evila. To this day, it is still a mystery. But when Evila starts saying movements, ("up, down, up, down; chu, chu chu!") she sounds like a "real robot" as she does in the Dreamcast version
- In Japanese, the voice of Evila is clear enough to tell who was potraying her. But no one has identified the actress yet. And, when Evila says movements, her voice was potrayed by a Morolian's voice. This could be seen as that the Morolians, who actually built Evila by Blank's commands, had put their voice samples in Evila's data banks.
- In Space Channel 5, Evila's movements usually change. For example, if she says "down," the first attempt would be looking down. Then the second time she said "down," she would bend all the way down to the floor; like in a squat position. This principle goes for all directional movements, including "chu!"
- Evila's design was completely ripped from Ulala's dress form. The only differences, besides the color of clothing, "skin" and eyes, are the skirt shape, (the skirt is much shorter and wider than Ulala's) and the fact being at the end of her "pigtail tips" are long, extended antenni and Evila does not have a gun on her holster or a microphone that is visible to the player(s).
- Evila's eyeballs are black or a very dark color while her pupils are of a lighter color
- At the end of Space Channel 5, when Ulala shouts "Let's dance 'till the end of the Galaxy!" Evila can be seen strutting behind Ulala along with its back-up dancers, the Channel 5 Policebots.