"Pala Paya" is first heard during the ending credits of the first game, played just after "Mexican Flyer". As its name implies, "Pala Paya... Lounge Musique" is a lounge song, a quite calming tune, with some violins and piano, contrasting with the catchy "Mexican Flyer", making "Pala Paya" a quite unexpected but not unlikable song in the game.
Only few voices are heard, singing the main tune :
Here is the official and remixed song of Pala Paya in the game's OSTs.
- Pala Paya... Lounge Musique, the original credit song, composed by Naofumi Hataya (Space Channel 5 Original Soundtrack)
- Pala Paya (Live at Space Lounge 2nd Floor), a live instrumental reprise, composed by Yutaka Minobe Quartetto (Space Channel 5 Part 2 Soundtrack Vol. Hey!!)
- Pala Paya (Young Readymade Golden Nighters A-Go Go Mix), composed by Tetsuto Yoshida (Space Channel 5 Part 2 Uki Uki ★ Non Stop Megamix )
- Pala Paya 78, artist unknown (Space Channel 5 Moji Moji ☆ Can't Stop Remix)
- Extra - Mellow Medley in the Space Channel 5 Part 2 Soundtrack Vol. Chu!! features a 8-bits remix of "Pala Paya".
- Although the word "musique" in "Pala Paya... Lounge Musique" is written in French, its place in the title is incorrect is if was all written with the same language. In French, the correct title would be "Pala Paya... Musique Lounge". However, it is surely intentional.